News & Updates
• 2015 Activities
- April : Consulting for CBM data acquisition, CBM reserve estimation of Horseshoe Canyon CBM, KOGAS R&D Division
- October : PI Financial technical consulting for evaluating oil, gas asset (Canamax, Kicking Horse, Ikkuma, Toro, Rock Energy)
• 2016 Activities
- February : Set up Accumap system and Agreement with KOGAS Canada as a technical advisory company
- June : New office in downtown Calgary (Unit 8, 128-7 AVE SE, Calgary, Alberta)
- August : Kiwigana Horn River shale core acquisition for material property test (KOGAS R&D Devision)
* October, 26 : Acquisition of 4 sections (1,024 ha) of lands in Carrot Creek targeting West Pembina Cardium light oil
* November, 11 : Acquisition of 10 sections (2,560 ha) of lands in Crossfield targeting Multi Fm. (Cardium, Viking)
• 2017 Activities
- January : Research launching : Workover and stimulation technology for enhancing productivity
- March : Research launching : Directional drill system and mud circulation technology
- March : Paper contribution : KSMER, "Acquisition Procedure for Petroleum and Natural Gas (PNG) Rights in Alberta, Canada"
- April : Paper contribution : KIGAS, "The Recent Trend on Oil and Gas Industry in Canada"
* May, 25 : Acquisition of 8 sections (2,048 ha) of lands in Halkirk targeting Viking light oil
* June, 22 : Acquisition of 5 sections (1,280 ha) of lands in Shadow targeting Montney light oil
- September : Asian Pacific Gas Conference, Speaker " Current Status and Prospect of Shale Gas Industries in North America"
• 2018 Activities
- January : Paper contribution : KIGAS, "A Study on Estimation of Initial Gas in Place for Coalbed Methane using Production Data "
* February, 7 : Acquisition of 3.75 sections (960 ha) of lands in Golden targeting Slave Point, Gilwood, Granite Wash light oil
* July, 25 : Acquisition of 10 sections (2,560 ha) of lands in Presley targeting Montney liquid rich gas (Durvenay potential)
* September 5 : Acquisition of 7 sections (1,792 ha) of lands in Pine Creek targeting Cardium light oil
• 2019 Activities
* February 6 : Acquisition of 10.75 sections (2,752 ha) of lands in Long Coulee targeting Mannville light oil
- June 17 : YGP Speaker, Canada-Korea Conference on Science and Technology (CKC 2019)
- July : Sold 5.5 sections of Crossfield Cardium PNG Rights to Bonavista Energy (5,083 % profit on unit bidding price)
- August : Paper contribution : KSMER, "Technical Analysis of the Oil and Gas Development in Montney Formation in Shadow, Canada"
- September : Move to new office in suite 700, 736-6th Avenue SW Calgary AB, T2P 3T7
- November : 2019 Alberta-Korea Energy Seminar Speaker, "The Great Potential for Future Cooperation Between Alberta and Korea".
• 2020 Activities
* March 4 : Acquisition of 11 sections (2,816 ha) of lands in Golden Spike targeting Duvernay light oil
* March 18 : Acquisition of 10 sections (2,560 ha) of lands in Mikwan targeting Duvernay light oil